Kronos Workforce Central Timekeeper Review:
Kronos Workforce Central Timekeeper is the most fully featured and flexible of all of the time and attendance software reviewed for mid-size businesses on this site. It offers the simplicity and ease of use that can be difficult to find in attendance solutions, coupled with some of the mos advanced features available. Generally you can only find this level of synergy in enterprise-level software, but Kronos managed to pull it off. Kronos Workforce Central Timekeeper is available as either a self-hosted solution or a cloud-based platform, so businesses have multiple deployment options.
Overall, Kronos Workforce Central Timekeeper offers the best combination of features and flexibility among packages for mid-size business time and attendance software. For that reason, recommend Kronos as the best time and attendance software for medium size businesses.
- Kronos Workforce Central Timekeeper makes it easier to reduce payroll and labor errors and improve labor tracking and control with these simple-to-use features:
- Configurable Rules Engine: Right out of the box, our solution kicks in with complete automation and enforcement of complex work and pay rules. It’s the driving force to avoid wasteful payroll costs associated with errors and inflation.
- Proactive Email Alerts: Consider these as real-time red flags that notify managers of information that need immediate action, like when an employee doesn’t punch in. Alerts allow managers to manage by exception and keep things from falling through the cracks.
- Accurate Time Records: Audit. Five letters that spell instant panic. Worry no more. Our centralized policy management helps accurately and consistently enforce complex, compliance requirements like FLSA and backs it up with a complete audit trail.
- On-Demand Reports: Overtime means big-time cost. Our reporting capabilities let you monitor employee time. How? By transforming granular time and attendance data into high-quality information that helps managers make fast decisions that could effect payroll, like adjust staffing levels — and that’s just one example.
- Workforce Employee™: A convenient, online application that lets employees submit their own time-off requests and demographic changes.
- Workforce Manager™: Employee management software that gives managers easy access to employee information — from profile to performance history.