Infinisource TimeForce II Review:
Infinisource is one of the leaders in the Time and Attendance software space, so it’s no surprise that Infinisource TimeForce II is a contender for the most complete, comprehensive time and attendance solution that we have reviewed so far. With over 20 years of experience and 46,000 companies using their product, TimeForce has become one of the most recognizable brands in time and attendance software today.
Infinisource TimeForce II is designed to make managing your workforce more efficient, effective, and accurate. To that end, they designed slick interfaces, easy to navigate screens, and intuitive menus and dialogs. If you take a look at the screenshots (or download the demo video), you can tell that Infinisource TimeForce II invested heavily into simplifying their software.
They also offer a wide array of reports that are much more attractive than many other time and attendance solution providers. Take a look at the wide variety of reports available in the image gallery. Finally, Infinisource TimeForce II is a cloud-based software as a service model (Saas) which makes it simpler to implement than some of the other self-hosted solutions.
Benefits of TimeForce II:
* Improve employee productivity by replacing all manual time sheet calculations, overtime, shift differentials, and rate calculations with 100% pay rule automation
* Improve employee satisfaction and eliminate grievances by ensuring corporate rules and company policies are applied consistently throughout your organization
* Restrict unnecessary overtime and other exceptions with instant access to information
* Assign resources more effectively and reduce employee scheduling time
* Eliminate manual payroll errors
* Reduce the time required to schedule employees
* Do away with timecard preparation, collection, filling, and storage
* Significantly cut down on payroll processing time
* Lower tardiness rate overall
* Makes holiday management easy
* Eliminates unauthorized hours
* Eliminate the need to calculate vacation, sick, or compensation time accruals
* Identify and eliminate time abuses (break, meal, buddy punching, etc.)