Lathem PayClock Online:
Lathem PayClock Online is the web-based version of their standard PayClock time and attendance software that is bundled with Lathem time and attendance terminals for free. They gave it a simple interface, streamlined design, and powerful scheduling features to create one of the most feature-rich time and attendance software solutions available to small and mid-size businesses. The interface is much more graphical and intuitive than many of the other web-based time and attendance software packages in this price range.
Lathem PayClock Online is an ideal solution for organizations that don’t want to invest in time and attendance terminals, as employees have the choice between clocking in and out with their mobile phones, tablets, etc. It is also ideal for companies that have already invested in Lathem time and attendance terminals.
Lathem PayClock Online is available in two editions, depending on the size and scope of your organization. So whether your organization has 10, 50 or 5000 employees, Lathem PayClock Online may be a good fit.
We rate Lathem PayClock Online as the best web-based time and attendance software for small business.
Lathem PayClock Online Features and Benefits
- Anytime, anywhere availability for managers and employees using web enabled laptops, PCs, tablets or Macs
- Employees have the option to clock in/out in the office using Lathem time and attendance terminals or record punches remotely on mobile devices
- Mobile functions for both Supervisors and Employees are included
- Compatible with Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Apple Safari browsers
- An image of people wearing clothing that represents many different types of jobs
- Gold Developer applications are the highest rated solutions and have been tested and proven to work with QuickBooks®”
- Customized for Your Business
- Lathem PayClock Online offers multiple location support with one database and unlimited users
- Calculates worked time including OT, Premiums, Shift Differentials, etc.
- Integrates with popular Payroll Software systems including: QuickBooks, ADP, Intuit, Paychex, Fortune 1000(Acomba), Progressive Payroll and more.