NETtime StratusTime Review:
NETtime StratusTime is offered as a cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) time and attendance solution designed for small and mid-size business. Although the user interface is very graphical and fairly intuitive, it is one of the least robust time and attendance solutions at this point. Although it may be able to interface with payroll software, etc, it lacks the proven track record that many of its competitors have. From the NETtime website, you can tell that StratusTime is their primary focus. This isn’t a bad thing, but I would ask for more detailed user reviews and live installs before purchasing NETtime StratusTime.
Overall, NETtime StratusTime gets a solid review for user interface, but falls short in terms of features and interfacing capability.
NETtime StratusTime Features:
- Works on Windows, Macintosh and Linux machines using Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome and Opera. That’s why we say it’s the anywhere, anytime time and attendance solution.
- Customizable interactive charts provide business analytics that help managers analyze labor data to identify patterns so they can predict operational needs and make informed workforce decisions.
- Drill down into the data by location, department or function to identify problems before they happen.
- StratusTime has powerful, configurable payroll policies. Automated capture of time and attendance removes subjective policy interpretation and helps promote consistent policy enforcement while helping your organization comply with local, state and federal labor laws.
- Like a sleek sports car, StratusTime is the perfect blend of beauty and brains with a chunk of brawn under the hood to make sure it all gets done. It may even make managing employee time and attendance enjoyable.